Friday, March 5, 2010

My First Kate Spade


With the arrival of my big fat tax return and having a stressful time at school I decide to treat myself. I could not think of anything I really wanted when, just for fun, I ended up on KateSpade.com. I have always wanted one of her bags, but they are pricey. So, it would be just my luck that they were having a sample sale that week! I got this bag for a discount of more that 50% off with only $5 shipping!!! It came today. After years of dreaming I finally have a Kate Spade and I LOVE it!! Thanks Uncle Sam!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Too cute! Love the new look of your blog.

Mary W said...

Thanks and thanks! Is the whole blog showing up on your computer? Rachael said it was taking forever to load and before it does you can't see anything. But I like it. I guess I just have better internet access than her! :)