Thursday, March 4, 2010

Project!

I have never been very good at keeping a journal, even though I like the idea of being able to look back and pass on my adventures to others. So I have decide to be like my sister and print out my blog. I am so excited, but it's taking forever to print. It will be worth it though and when I am done I am taking it to the UPS store to have it spiral bound. This is also why I have momentarily changed my blog title since I have not been a nursing student till recently.

I am also doing this because in January I was called as first counselor in the Young Womens. I did not complete my Personal Progress so I am taking the opportunity to do it now and lot of the work involves writing in a journal. So hopefully I will be able to stay on task and you get to see me bloom into a bright young women...or at this rate a bright middle-aged women. HA!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Way to go! I have been in YW for quite some time now and have been working on personal progress again. Good luck!