Monday, March 15, 2010

I heart CROCHET!


About a year before I graduated from BYU-Idaho I got one of my roommates to teach me how to crochet. It took me forever to learn but she was very patient with me. I made a baby blanket and it was so lame because as I got better the blanket got tighter. Now it just looks stretched out on one side. I then started to make a new baby blanket, because I have ADHD and I never thought I could do a bigger one. Five years later I finally finished it! It looks pretty good too I must say, but now I have decided I should go all the way and make a big blanket for myself. I purchased 13 things of yarn and I only hope I figure out I need more before they discontinue the pattern. Don't worry in ten years I will be sure to post the finished product!


This is the blanket that took me 5 years. In my defence, I did not have it with me the year and a half I lived in Hawaii. Cute!

1 comment:

darinangel said...

Hey, I remember that blanket. It looks good.