Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Prep!

So, I have been getting things together for my Halloween costume this year and as you can tell it involves a wig. I thought it might be fun to make a little game of sorts out of this...the first person who correctly guesses who I am going to be for Halloween will get a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts mailed to them!!! If no one comes close soon I will give more hints. In fact, I'll give you one now...it is someone that is BLONDE! Good Luck! Oh and since mom and Rachael (maybe Brad) already know they don't get a guess and they better not help anyone else!





7 comments:

MEGAN said...

Based on the first picture, I am guessing Marilyn Monroe. ? Ooh I hope I am right. :)

Erica said...

Could you possibly be Marilyn Monroe? or maybe Britney Spears...I give up! You look saxy though!

Mary W said...

Good guesses but no. I'll give you a hint...this is not a real person! Quick guess again!

Amalie said...

here's my guess: elle woods from legally blonde?

SJ said...

Of course I thought Marilyn or maybe Anna Nicole. The black headband makes me think Cinderella and that's the only one that matches with you hint, so I say Cinderella.

Ruth said...

Have a blast in Australia and on Halloween!

Angel said...

Is it Alice in Wonderland? Please, please, please.