Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Free Scrubs!

A long time ago I joined the Facebook page of my favorite brand of scrubs, KOI! They are such a great brand. They don't shrink or fade, they are soft, and so cute! LOVE THEM! Early in November I by chance saw a contest they were having on their page. I never win anything, but then again I hardly ever enter to win anything. In order to enter all I had to do was "Like" the post. Easy enough. I wrote a little something too about how I was a poor nursing student about to graduate and don't have a single pair of scrubs to start me off. I of course never thought I would win and by the next day had already forgotten about it...until I saw that they had posted the names of the winners and I was one of them! I could not believe it and had to read the post many times till it really sunk in. Still skeptical I emailed them my size and address. I did not go around telling people about it for fear it was not legit, but about a week later I got a package with a brand new pair of Koi scrubs! The top is from their new line and normally runs about $31 and the pants (which never go on sale) run about $30. They also sent me some other Koi nicknack's: a cute key topper, a bag, etc.... I'm way excited and have already bought a ton of tops (after I found out last seasons tops are 50% cheaper) and three more pairs of pants. So now I have a whole wardrobe and I'm ready to work in style!

1 comment:

Stephanie Westhoff said...

Yeah, Katie! Those are way cute! Who knew scrubs could be so stylish? Congrats again on graduating. I knew you could do it!