Saturday, October 30, 2010

Party at the Mangums!

Tonight I got to help Rachael and Brad host a Halloween party for the kids and some of their friends. I LOVE Halloween!


I have always wanted to order a costume and this year I finally splurged! I decided to take advantage of my current hair style and be Snow White!


The kids looked great of course!


The manly pirate and ninja did not mind being seen with a princess.


The Princesses!


The party bunch!


Nathan trying to eat his donut as fast as he can!


I always knew pirates loved M&Ms!


Hyrum getting mummified.


Natalie getting mummified.

2 comments:

darinangel said...

Katie, you are a princess. But isn't that the Titanic necklace.

Mary W said...

haha! Why yes, it is the Titanic necklace! I was wondering if anyone would notice. Got it from an FHE sister years ago and have never had a chance to wear it.