Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mamma Mia!



Almost a year ago mom got tickets to see the stage production of Mamma Mia and last night finally came. It was a lot better then I thought it would be. When we were in London back in 2002 I wanted to see it, but we ran out of time (The Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserable, and the Lion King were our nightly show priorities). Then the movie version came out and the previews alone left a bad taste in my mouth, but to my relief the stage production was very entertaining...slightly scandalous...but entertaining.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like fun. I loved seeing Lion King and Les Mis in London, can't wait to go again! Start saving those pretty pennies so that you can come visit us in Germany. I'll need LOTS of company, especially when Matt gets deployed