Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Vacation at Home

Yesturday we decided to head out early and go to a place I do not know how to spell and considering it is a Hawaiian word, taking a guess and googling it won't work. It's the place Daniel and Megan showed mom when they came. Anywho, we ended up at a bigger part of the resort and it was the first time since I moved to Oahu that I felt like I was on vacation on my home island. Beautifully landscaped lawns, fruity drinks, lots of sun and great views were the order of the day. Very nice I must say. What a great way to relax after a long week!















2 comments:

Rachael said...

Man, looks like fun! If I ever do get over there you are NOT allowed to post pics of me in my swimsuit!!! Mom and Aunt Audrey are good sports!

Rachael said...

Oh Yeah, cute hair too!