Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Night with David Beckham

So mom and I thought it would be fun to go to the PanPacific Championship 2008 tonight. Why not? It was right next door, tickets were cheap, sexy man David Beckham was playing...ok ya got me, Beckham was the only reason we went. So, we got our tickets in hopes that he might take his shirt off. Is that to much to ask? I think not!


We got our hot dogs and were ready to go!


This is Beckham kicking the ball.


This is Beckham pointing.


This is Beckham standing.


This is Beckham "bending it" like Beckham.


Oh...oh...here it comes!


And the shirt is off baby! Victory, victory!

(For those of you who might care: Beckham's team won 2:1)

2 comments:

JLMartin said...

you're funny. lacey

Erica said...

Nice work girl. I don't think I could've done it any better. Way to get the sweet pics!!